Inspection & Quality Assurance
At Peninsula Technical Services, we offer many forms of Inspection, Non-Destructive Testing and Quality Assurance services. Our Inspection services can be performed at our facility in Salisbury, MD or at your location and include:
- Visual Welding Inspection (VT) with AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI).
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT).
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (PT).
- Ultrasonic Thickness Inspection (UTT).
We also specialize in all forms of quality assurance and quality control. We can provide your company with on-site project management services and perform vendor audit, qualification and surveillance services.
We can provide the following QA/QC in-process inspection services:
- Review of your vendor submittals including welding procedures, NDE procedures, quality plans, weld maps, process and test procedures.
- Vendor oversight services including expediting, QA/QC, witnessing and performing inspections including one time and full time and resident.
- On-site QA/QC services for project work.
We have people with expertise in the following areas:
- AWS CWI’s and Level II visual inspection.
- AWS, ASME and other construction codes.
- API 510 & 570.
- ASME Code including a National Board Commissioned inspector.
- Certified NQA-1 lead auditors.
- Welding Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
We have over 30 years of experience in QA/QC. Please contact us for information about how we can help you to achieve your quality goals!