We have developed a proven and effective inspection program meeting or exceeding OSHA and state requirements. This inspection program has been used successfully in many plants all over the USA. Our mechanical integrity program includes the following services and meets the following standards:
- We perform visual inspections verifying equipment identification and P&ID verification, UT thickness inspections utilizing a corrosion gauge, inspections for pipe consisting of UT, visual and P&ID verification, and a documentation audit.
- We provide inspection and deficiency reports for each item inspected and deficiencies discovered. An indexed ring binder containing all inspection and deficiency reports will be provided at the conclusion of the project.
- Our program includes an automatic follow-up mechanism for deficiencies. We can also assist in the resolution of any deficiencies if desired.
- All inspections are performed using a written procedure with established acceptance critical along with a checklist. This insures that each item is inspected thoroughly and completely. We can add items to our inspection criteria to suit your needs at no additional charge within reason.
- All inspectors are trained and qualified in accordance with the latest revision of PTS procedure IQP-01. We are experienced in the ammonia refrigeration field as well as the ASME pressure vessel and piping field.
- All NDE personnel are qualified to either AWS QC-1, ASNT SNT-TC-1A level II or latest revision of PTS procedure IQP-01 for the method used.
- Internal inspections, UT Flaw detection, dye penetrant and magnetic particle inspections, pressure testing and radiographic inspection services are available at an additional charge to help ascertain the extent of any deficiencies or indications as necessary.